I had the chance to go back and finish the treatment of the "front" door... I wanted a cleaner entrance than the previous image showed. So I took apart the stonework and re-configured the fungus roof so that it could be more self-supporting using a cantilever technique. (all that means is that I was able to remove the temporary supports that you see in the previous front view)
But sadly, I never got to re-shoot this whole new view from the front. We had 2 weeks of rain following the taking of this image and by the time I got back to the site, it had all leafed in and the light was too dark and too green for good photos.
But that didn't stop the Faeries from enjoying their new plush palace!