Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Floating Stone #3

This is the third in the "Floating Stones" series.

I managed two more floating stone images and will have more to show soon. I was able to explore a whole new stretch of my favourite river this week... and scouted some great new locations for creative work.

This was a surprisingly large and deep pool and the perfect place to try a floater. I am very happy with this image and it was my largest floater yet... it was about 10 inches tall.

Very nerve-wracking moments however getting my tripod and expensive , NON waterproof camera into position just inches from the water... literally at the deep end of the pool! Yes... it's a tough job sometimes! ;-)

Let the coolness of the river flow and enter your world today.

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.