Monday, August 16, 2010

Secret Faerie Door

In a forest glade, along a moss-covered granite cliff, tucked underneath a sheltering fern plant, sunlight splashed on a tiny door at the end of an ancient water-carved grotto. What wonders might lie behind this miniature portal???

Join me as we step into this enchanted glen in the next few days.

In addition I want to let you know that soon, this blog will undergo a rather radical
visual make-over . All of this is in preparation for the launch of my website, which is nearly ready. (YAY!!) As most websites are, it is and always will be a work in progress, but I hope my fans will enjoy each step along the way. It seemed the right time to make some changes here as well... so, don't be surprised if things start shape-shifting and morphing around here.... it's just another wave of creative expression washing over our little world and re-arranging our perceptions. Hopefully for the better !!


1 comment:

Bonnie K said...

I love how the secret faerie door is tucked away behind the rocks. You captured the sunlight nicely.

I will wait with much anticipation for the shape-shifting that is to occur. I know that it will be magical, mystical, and lovely.

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.