Friday, May 27, 2011

technical difficulties

Hi Everyone,

Not sure when I'll be able to post again... Google and Blogger have been experiencing some problems. This is the first time in 4 days I've been able to log on and I'm not using my usual computer. I will try to post again just as soon as I can. I do apologize for the delays but as I said, it is out of my hands. Many other Blogger users have also been reporting problems so it is not just me.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully they will get the bugs worked out SOON!!

Best wishes to all!

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.