Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anyone can make a difference

Dear friends,

I was going to review my last set of card images but someone just sent me this video from youtube and it is so powerful I wanted to share it with you... especially all the people out there who may be feeling that their work (whatever it may be) might not be making a difference. This video reminds me how each of us, using only what we have in the moment, and with our determination and perseverance can potentially have a profoundly positive impact... for someone.

It takes 8 minutes to watch, but is well, well worth it.... enjoy!!

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.