Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2014 Faerie Houses calendar now available!

Greetings Everyone!

I have great news for all of you who enjoy my Faerie house calendars... you now have TWO different Faerie House calendars to get for your gift-giving plans!  The first calendar is one I have specially created just for my Faerie House fans. It is 11 x 17 when fully opened and features 13 different Faerie house images specially selected to reflect the subtle seasonal changes thru all the year and all of the images have never before been published in calendar format.  The border art surrounding each image is mine as well. You can see the calendar preview HERE or if your browser supports it, in the window below. If you are unable to see the images below, please try the special page I've created here on my blog.... just go to the top of the Home page and look for the 2014 calendar individual images page. There is a nice slideshow of the large images.



The second calendar that is on offer for 2014 is published by Cool Springs publishing, is 12 x 24 inches opened and features Fairy House that are my work along with the imaginative Fairy Gardens of talented Fairy Garden expert Kathryn Newman. You can find a link to the publishers website HERE.
This calendar can be found at Amazon and Barnes and Nobel and other retail outlets as well, often at a better price. Here is that cover:
 Fanciful Fairy Gardens 2014
Fanciful Fairy Gardens

For those of you who want to support my work directly, the first calendar does so.  I created it especially for my fans who want a slightly smaller calendar (to fit in smaller spaces) that is 100% all my work.... and for now it is on sale! Every so often Lulu offers even bigger discounts so when that happens, I will be sure to let you know hereTheir offers are usually only for a few days and we never know in advance when they are coming, so keep checking back for updates! 

Bright Blessings to you all and thank you for your interest in my work. 

PS: a new 2014 Spirals Calendar and a 2014 Eartherials calendar will be released shortly. I am finalizing those images now. 



No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.