Friday, December 6, 2013

2014 Eartherial calendar now available!

Greetings Everyone!

   And for those of you who have been waiting for the 2014 Eartherials calendar, your wait is over! This calendar has some of my best work ever in terms of my land art sculptures. Some sculptures have been seen before but in images that were taken at different times of the day. A good example is the February image which is one of my all-time favourites - the Ice Star, however, this image was taken in the evening of the day where the previously published images were all taken in the morning. The evening image is rather poignant because shortly after taking the shot, as I was walking away, I heard the Ice Star fall...crashing like a crystal chandelier in the dusk. Since it was a "falling" star, I made my wish then which was to simply be able to continue doing this kind of work!

    Other images in this calendar include a mystical Vesica Pisces that seems to hover in its own pool of light, a golden orb that floats in a riot of pink leaves, and a magical circle of leaves that is not what it first appears to be.

    You can find all my Lulu books and calendars HERE if you want to see more. 

REMEMBER from now till December 9th you can get this and all my other calendars at 30% off by using the discount code#decktheshelf


    You can see a preview of the 2014 Eartherials calendar here:

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.