Wednesday, April 9, 2014

NEW PBS show on Mountain Lake PBS to air tomorrow 04-10-14 at 8:00 PM

Greetings Everyone!

I JUST got off the phone with Derek Muirden the producer of the Mountain Lake Roadside adventures program and he informed me that the new 30 minute episode all about my work will be airing tomorrow April 10th at 8:00 pm.  I've not seen the episode so I'm more than a little nervous but Derek has said he's really pleased with how it came out so I hope you will be too.

There is a preview for the show which you can see HERE
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQKCz0Hg5DY&list=UUdBLUNcdvIkbClZSCvBIx6A

after the 30 second spot for my piece gets over with they loop to the next segment....sorry, can't seem to isolate my preview but at least we get a tiny peek at what Derek has created!

When the whole video gets posted online I'll be sure to give you the URL so everyone can watch.

Stay tuned and get out the popcorn!!

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.