Friday, May 1, 2015

Cypress Tree House

Greetings Everyone!

Happy May Day!  The Earth is such a beautiful, magical place. May you find a way to celebrate Beauty, rebirth and creativity in some way today.


  I want to introduce you to my latest Faerie house. This special house has many details and features that I will share with you later this week-end, but for now, here is the Cypress Tree House:





The house has been constructed to fit in a particular place in a clients home which was a major aspect of the design. I will show you what I mean when I go into the details of the sculpture later....meanwhile another view, from the front:

I look forward to sharing more of the details and features of this special house with you shortly....stay tuned!
 
 

1 comment:

claude said...

une maison originale qu'on aimerait habiter

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.