Friday, October 14, 2016

2017 Faerie Houses calendar (Lulu) is ready!

Greetings Everyone!

Happy (almost) full moon!  

Exclusive news: I am thrilled to announce that my self-published calendar, printed thru Lulu.com is now available at a 15% discount just for my blog readers for a limited time.

Here is the cover image:

I will upload all the other pages to my blog soon, but in the meantime, if you want to see the entire calendar or place an order, you can just click HERE. (to see all the calendar pages now, just click on the link above and then click on the word  "preview" once you get to my Lulu storefront page.)

Soon I will be advertising this calendar on my website and thru my newsletter and the discount will be reduced so this is a good chance to get your order in early at a savings. I've just gotten the proof copy today and it looks really great. I've decided to offer just this one version this year. Last year I had a second version with more border art on each image and the feedback that I got from many kind fans was that they preferred the version without the overlaid border art. I listened to your comments and I hope this sleek new layout will be pleasing. Each monthly selection is framed with a color-matched edge that compliments the image. I hope you like it, and as always, thank you for taking a look!


  This time of year is soooo incredibly hectic... the fall leaves are in full glory now and it is a race to get as many new houses photographed with the special colors of autumn as I can. A few days ago we had one of those incredibly magical days and I was fortunate to be up high nearly at treeline to capture some great shots. Here is a special preview for my readers....may you have a wonderful, magical week-end!


 

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.