Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My New Website is about to Launch!!!!

Yes, folks, at long LONG last the doors are about to open!

My new website will be at:  www.sallyjsmithart.com

It will launch at 12:30pm EDT on Thursday (as long as I manage to push the right button!)  

I will still use this blog for awhile as I get to learn the tricks of using the one that is already built-in and part of my new website. That blog-feature is called "Notes" in my website and you will be able to subscribe to it as well if you like. Visually, the format will be different but we'll all get used to it together.

I've loved the simplicity and ease that blogger provides for creators and readers and it may just mean that I will want to keep both going for a few months....we shall see. But all the new announcements, news and stories will go up first on my new website as that is the place that I am now going to be (online).

Anyone who clicks on to my old website ( www.greenspiritarts.com ) will get automatically forwarded to the new website once it goes live.

So there are still a few more details for me to iron out, but I hope to see you there in just a few short hours!

Take care Everyone and Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.