Saturday, August 1, 2020

SUPER 30% off sale for a limited time! Stock up now!

Dear Readers,
  Like you I've been challenged in learning how to live with the new parameters of life due to this pandemic. But creativity has been my guideline when all else seemed unfamiliar. I'll have more to share shortly on the goings on here in my studio but I've JUST received word this morning about a super duper sale at Amber Lotus, the wonderful company that publishes my calendars and I HAD to let you know! Here's the scoop:

You can order any calendar related products from Amber Lotus from now till August 5th at 10 pm, pacific time and get THIRTY percent off !!! This is as big as it gets when it comes to discounts! 
You can get my latest calendars, of course:
The NEW 2021 Wall Calendar is only $10.50 !! (click on the image to see more)
https://www.amberlotus.com/fairy-houses-2021-wall-calendar


Or the New 2021 Mini Calendar is only $5.60 !!
https://www.amberlotus.com/fairy-houses-2021-mini-wall-calendar


There are loads more items available at this great sale price and you can read all about them in my new blog post on my website HERE

Don't miss this generous sale! Calendars make wonderful gifts and these will surely uplift the spirits of friends and family near and far.

Stay safe,

Bright Blessings



 

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.