Friday, December 5, 2008

NEW BOOK finally done !!


I am very pleased to announce that my second book is now finished and available ! 56 full colour pages in 8.5 x 11 format, perfect bound. I just received my proof copy and it looks great !!!

If you want to see it, cut and paste this URL:
http://www.lulu.com/content/5176717 or click on the lulu storefront link on the right side of this page>

Those of you who have been following my blog will recognize many of the sculptures, but there are more surprises within the pages of the book that you have not seen before. Just in time for holiday giving... choose the "Priority mail" shipping service and you should get it in time.

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.