Monday, November 30, 2009

'Tis the Season

Everyone seems to be getting into the holiday spirit... even the Faeries seem to enjoy adding bright berries and greenery to their wee houses... this house however is waiting for more snow.

I have several houses that I made last year at winter's end hoping to get some freshly fallen show on them, but it never did materialize... so this year I've kept some of the houses and hope to re-shoot them in slightly better settings. But I couldn't resist the chance to bring this one out to help jump-start the holiday mood.

Another holiday note: If anyone would like to order autographed copies of my Faerie Houses calendar published by Pomegranate just email me. I have many copies available and will be happy to personalize them and sign them. Included will be 2 free greeting cards with envelopes. Shipping costs are what the PO charges, I do not make money on shipping. Contact me via the email link to the right of the page for more info or to place your order.

1 comment:

Cupcake Mama said...

Lucky faeries living in there~*~

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.