Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We're ON !!!

Greetings Everyone and Happy New Moon to you !!!!

I am so thrilled and pleased to announce that the DVD page is now up and live. If you go to visit www.greenspiritarts.com that is what now comes up. Yes, I know we 'should' have a home page up first, but progress sometimes comes in sideways steps. That is certainly true for me! You can use the link just to the right of this box to go directly to the page to see what all the excitement is about!

As a special treat for my loyal blog followers, I will also share a video clip from the actual DVD but I will put that up tomorrow... and you will only be able to see it here.

So thank you so very much for your patience and for your support!
What a great way to celebrate the New Moon of Spring !!

cheers everyone!


No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.