Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Only 40 left in the warehouse!!!



I've just heard from the publisher that they only have 40 more calendars in their warehouse !  After that they will be officially unable to fulfill online orders. If you were thinking of getting these online, this may be important news for you!!

You can click HERE and it will take you to the ordering page at Pomegranate's portal.

I'm getting ready to announce the book project launch. I noticed that I'm coming up on a big milestone... 3 years of this blog on December 5th. I will start the countdown shortly after Thanksgiving (for US readers) for the big announcement about the book project... watch this space!! It is almost ready to show you!!

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.