Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Features added

Hi Everyone,

Just adding two new features/pages to my blog that I have wanted to create for some time now. They are found by clicking on the tabs at the top of this blog.

"Musings" will be a place where I can post longer rambles, guest articles etc that have some sort of relationship to this work or just creativity in general.
The second new page is for links to articles, websites or pages that I have found to be inspirational or that I want to help promote. If you would like me to add your website to this list, please just drop me an email and I'll be happy to include you if it feels like a good fit to the rest of the offerings. The list is very small now, but I have tons of things I want to add and will... when time permits. I hope these new pages add richness and more inspiration for all who come to visit here.

Many Blessings your way,
Sally

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.