Friday, November 25, 2011

A meditation on Gratitude

For all of you who know and love Beauty, I hope you enjoy this glimpse into another artist's view of this magnificent creation we call Life. I also hope you enjoy the wise words spoken by the young Innocent and the wise Elder as much as I do. This is a celebration of gratitude that resonates deeply in my heart and gives me great joy to share with you.

Happy Giving-of-Thanks Day


Please click here to see the video....

( I'm not sure if the video will embed or not... I can see it in the preview so hopefully you can too, but if not, click on the link above and you'll be taken to the TED talk. My apologies for multiple postings for my followers)


No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.