Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hi there Everyone,

I am continuing to do work in the studio on the book and also on other projects which are in mid-process so there are not a lot of tangible images of things to share right now from my hands. Fortunately, there are plenty of extremely talented and deeply spiritual people out there making their gifts of creativity available to help us all feel positive and powerful as we move forward here in the middle of much transformation.

Here is a beautiful video that really speaks to my heart and is one that I thought the readers of this blog would enjoy as well. I hope it brings a sense of Peace and harmony to you. I'll share more of my work as it becomes available or if there are any other big sales going on at Lulu. I did receive a very nice email from one of the developers at Lulu outlining the changes they are about to make for next year. They have been listening to the issues and problems that some people experienced with Lulu and they are going to be addressing many of them soon, so thank you those of you who took the time to write to me and share your issues.... I sent them ALL into Lulu and they are working on fixing the problems some folks had. For instance, some people got a message that they had an "invalid address" and were therefore unable to place an order. That will be fixed!! The problem was using the Fed-Ex database which does not always recognize rural addresses....so there will be progress and I thank you for being patient and for your feedback.

OK.. on to the video.... enjoy!!!





Here is the link to the video if it is not showing up in your browser... it is worth viewing...very relaxing and beautiful. A Mini-vacation of sorts!

http://youtu.be/wBKANDobw28

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.