Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Faerie Houses calendar by Pomegranate - sold out!

If you were hoping to get my 2013 Faerie Houses calendar published by Pomegranate by directly ordering from them, unfortunately they are now completely SOLD OUT.  So I have changed the link to the right to now direct you to Amazon.com.

You can find other online outlets including ebay by doing a Google search for locations near you.

AND... You can also order it directly from me as I have 2 dozen or so copies left. I can personalize it if you like. PLEASE contact me soon if you want to reserve your copies. I will not be able to get any more once I've sold out.

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.