Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A note about comments

Dear Readers,

   I have to make a note about the comments feature here on my blog. I am going to leave the feature active so that viewers can share their thoughts and reflections publicly. I love hearing what you have to say about my posts and if time permits, I will try to reply back. However, I may not be able to do so with every comment so I hope you understand if your comment does not receive a reply from me once it is published. 
   Also, please note, I moderate the posts before they are published so you will not see your comment right away after you submit it. This is to keep unrelated comments from Trolls and advertisers under control. When things are really busy, as they've been lately, your comments may take weeks to show up. I'm sorry, but this area of blogging is a trouble spot for me and I may end up disabling it in the future. I feel bad about not responding, but sometimes one just has to simplify where one can.

Thanks for your understanding!

   If you need to ask me a question, please email me and I'll do my best to answer. 

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.