Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stone Circle update

Greetings Everyone,

   I've been working on the stone circle project and there have been some major revisions while still retaining the original seed of inspiration. I really am wanting this to be a journey of discovery and co-operation. This is not about me or about any one of us, really. It is about cooperatively building the largest stone circle...ever. 

   The major revision is that this will be sent from friend to friend rather than being managed by myself. Stone circles are a universal human expression of Mystery. A collective act of wanting to connect with something greater than ourselves yet also anchor that Mystery to the Earth itself. I want this project to touch that ancient part of our being that feels a connection to that Mystery when we view a circle of stones, no matter where they may be.
 


  There are still a few bugs to work out. I'll be letting you know when we are close to getting this launched.



  On other fronts I am currently:
- working on several custom houses that I am soooo wanting to get finished and delivered into very patient customer's hands
- creating a special raffle prize Faerie house for my local Library...(will keep you posted when that gets launched)
- continued work on my book 
- developing a wholesale division for my card line (this has a lot of focus and energy this past month)
- getting ready for all new work once the warmer weather arrives and spring starts making things green!
- and several other projects that will be fun to announce once we get to that point.

Happy (almost) Spring Everyone!

1 comment:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.