Saturday, August 3, 2019

The Rose Cottage

Greetings Everyone!

So sorry for the long gap in adding new posts to this blog....I don't mean to be leaving my fans in the dark, it's just that I am making fewer posts here because I am posting more over on my new website. If you'd like to catch up with my latest blog entries over there, please come and visit me at:
 https://sallyjsmithart.com/

I have a new Faerie House that I've just completed, the Rose Cottage. My first blog post about it is HERE.

And I've also posted a new video about it on youtube which you can watch HERE 


And if you want to get all my latest blog posts, I hope you'll sign up over at my new blog... to get to the sign-up page, just click HERE.
The sign-up process has to be EU compliant so don't let the big form scare you off!  :-) It just means that your data is very safe with me and that I will never sell your data to another company or have 3rd party advertising on my website that might capture your data as you visit.

I'll try to continue to provide updates here for when I post over at my new blog, but as you can already see, I'm not always good at following thru on that process. 

Bright Blessings to All
 

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.