Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Guest on my blog !

Happy Solstice Everyone !!

I want to introduce you to a wonderful young lady who is a Faerie House maker. Her name is Soraia and she builds her houses in Portugal. Here are some great examples of her recent works. Soraia contacted me quite a while ago and asked me for some construction tips. I was happy to share some things that I have learned about working with leaves and twigs, but she has also experimented a lot on her own. This is really the very best way to learn and she has created some delightful little dwellings. I want to honor all her hard work by showing you some of the magical images she sent me.
Here also is a link to her blog http://www.soycraft.blogspot.com/

Well done Soraia and congratulations on all your delightful creations !!! Keep up the great work... we are all so pleased that you are out in nature and seeing new ways to play and create !!



No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.