Sunday, March 7, 2010

Working with ice can be so rewarding and challenging. We are having a stretch of clear weather for the next couple of days and I wish I could go out and make some more sculptures like these but the reality is, the temperatures are just not cold enough to weld the icicles together... I've tried...even at 2 am !

But there may be a silver lining down the road. In a few days I will have an exciting announcement to make. As the Brits say "Watch this space" !







I may not be making icicle sculptures just now but I AM working on a very exciting project and one I'll tell you all about very soon!

Until then... we are all hanging on the edges of our anticipation, yes?

Have a peaceful and creative/productive week, everyone !!

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.