Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Serious Savings on Books!

Lulu.com has just announced a serious sale but for just this week. ALL books ordered are 20% off! The easiest way to see my books is to go to the PRODUCTS link at the top of my blog and click on that. There you'll find two of my three books. The Spirals book is especially popular as a gift... I hear from so many fans that they gave it as a gift to the delight of their recipient.
To receive the discount all you do is put in this code SANTA305 in the appropriate box when you check out. Sale ends July 31.

Lulu rarely does 20% off sales, usually it is just 10%. I cannot control the sale offers at Lulu, only they can make these offers, so here is your chance!

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.