Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sold OUT!!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to switch the mood from my previous post, but I just got off the phone with Pomegranate and they have informed me that the 2011 Calendar has
SOLD OUT !

Now, this does not mean you cannot still get yours, the stores will most likely have them in stock. However, local stores will be unable to restock this item because the publisher has no more! While this is good news for some, I want my fans especially to be alerted so they can make sure to get theirs in time.

If you want to order directly from the publisher (probably the safest bet) you can use the link on my website or the one here on the links section in the upper right corner of the page. Either of those will take you directly to Pomegranates webpage where you can place your secure order.They assured me at Pomegranate that they have several cases still on hand to supply web orders, but last year, even those sold out just prior to the holidays, so this is your heads-up warning! :-)

I'm going to send an alert newsletter out to tell my subscribers since not all of them visit my blog. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed that they were unable to get the calendar. I apologize to my followers for the double coverage of this news.

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.