Sunday, October 24, 2010

Exciting news : a Rare concert by Bradfield!

Hi Everyone,

I've just learned some exciting news. For those of you who live in the area and who have enjoyed the music on my DVD, there is a rare opportunity to hear Bradfield play his music! He will be giving his first North American concert at the Earth Spirit conference in Shelburne VT on Nov. 6th.

Here is the link to the conference's website. You can come to just the performance if you wish. Just look on the registration page to sign up for it.

http://www.earthspiritconferences.com/conference.html

Bradfield tells me that this presentation will be a mixed media excursion into the crop circle phenomenon with music he composed especially for this program. Some of his music has been based on sound recording actually made in some crop circles in England. As anyone who has watched my DVD knows, Bradfield's music is very uplifting, and almost zen-like in its purity. When I listen to his works, they always astonish me with their clarity and brilliance.

I myself can't wait to hear him play live!! If you can make it, I'm sure it will be a memorable experience. The building that the conference meets in is also a very special creation... like a large Faerie house with a beautiful, round room at the center where the concert will be given. Please join us if you can!

I will post the follow-up about the Faerie visitation tomorrow.

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.