Friday, June 12, 2015

News about Greeting Card changes

Greetings Everyone!

  I am about to make some changes to my Greeting Card sales  and my DVD sales over on my website that are long overdue. Ever since the website was created FIVE years ago (!) my prices have not changed. I've tried very hard to keep them as low a possible despite two price hikes from my printer and several price hikes from the Post Office for shipping, but as the song says "... the times they are a-changing."  As of Monday, June 15th, I will no longer be offering free shipping on the greeting cards and DVDs from my website.

   I am letting my loyal readers know about this change before it actually goes into effect in case you'd like to stock up on Greeting cards & DVDs for yourself or to give as gifts. If you've been thinking about getting some cards, now is an excellent time.  There are some great collections with a little something for everyone. TONS of Faerie Houses, and some very lovely Land Art/ Eartherial collections as well. All the cards are 5 x 7 with white borders printed on heavy, one-sided semi-gloss stock. Envelopes are included. For anyone who has purchased regular greeting cards lately you will know that greeting cards have gotten very expensive, often $4 or $5 or more for a single card.

   Here are a couple of images from my newest collections. Enjoy and order your cards now before the shipping fees get added on Monday!




 

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.